- Site Policy
About This Website
This website is operated by PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD. This Site Policy seeks to provide our customers with an explanation of facts and terms of reference prior to use of this website.
The text, photographs, illustrations, videos, and software on this website (hereafter“Contents”) are protected by a copyright held by PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD. (hereafter“the Company”) and third parties. Persons who use this website may duplicate the Content by such means as downloading for the purpose of individual or family use only, or for any other purpose which lies within the restricted scope of the above. Should the Content be shown with a display of the copyright of the Company or a third party, any duplication must be made showing such copyright display. Even if duplication is for purposes other than those mentioned above, if the individual Content displayed adheres to separate conditions of use by the copyright holder, the Content may be used in accordance with said conditions.
With the exception of the case mentioned above or cases as stipulated by the Copyright Law, the Content may not be used for any other purpose or mode such as adaptation or public transmission without the consent of the copyright holder.
The Company does not license copyrights, patents, trademark rights, or any other rights of the Company or third party concerning the Contents of this website and does not provide any warranty concerning the details of the Contents on this website. This website may contain links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the contents of other websites to which this website links.
The Content of this website may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
The following actions are prohibited when using this website.
- Act that will or may violate public order and morals.
- Criminal act, or act that will or may result in the foregoing.
- Act that will or may infringe the property or privacy or the like of third parties, the Company, or all Group companies.
- Act that will or may cause disadvantage or damage to third parties, the Company, or all Group companies.
- Act that will damage the reputation or credit of third parties, the Company, or all Group companies.
- Act of false declaration or notification.
- Act that will or may use or provide harmful programs.
- Business activities or act for commercial purposes or act for preparing for the same.
- Act of violating compliance.
- Any other acts the Company determines inappropriate.
Operation, Discontinuance, Change and the like of this Website
- This website will operate according to the prescribed timeframe set by the Company.
- Operation of this website may be temporarily suspended or discontinued for the following reasons without prior notice.
- Maintenance and inspection of equipment and systems, update of facilities necessary for this website operation
- Breakdown or failure of systems and equipment due to the Act of God, disasters, accidents and the like
- Any other matters which the Company determines necessary to discontinue
- The Company bears no responsibility whatsoever for any damages caused by the temporary suspension or discontinuance of this website.
- The Company may change this website by giving notice in a prescribed manner such as disclosing on the website. The Company bears no responsibility whatsoever for the damages resulting from it.
Links to This Website
If you wish to link to this website, please contact us with the name of the administrator of the site being linked, the objective of the link, and the URL for the page being linked. As a general rule, it is requested that the link be placed on the top page of this website. Please be aware that some requests for linking from other sites may be refused depending on the circumstances.If troubles occur from linking, they shall be handled at the sole responsibility and cost of persons placing the link.
Governing Law and Court of Competent Jurisdiction
- The use of this website and the interpretation and application of [About this website] shall unless stipulated otherwise be governed by Japanese law.
- The primary court of competent jurisdiction for all disputes concerning this website shall unless stipulated otherwise be the Tokyo District Court.
Cookies are data files which the website sends to the customer's computer. When the customer next visits the website, the website is able to read these from the customer's computer.
About Which Browser to Use
The following browsers are recommended in order to best view and use this website.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Netscape Navigator 6.0 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.1 or higher Some of the services provided by this website may become unavailable.
Some of the services provided by this website may become unavailable.
This Website makes use of SSL (Security Socket Layer) encoding technology on pages where personal information is entered so customers can input their personal information securely. With SSL, the information is first encoded on the user’s personal computer before being sent via the network to the registering computer.
About Java Script and Stylesheet
Microsoft Internet Explorer
If using Windows
- From the tool bar, click on [Tools] and select [Internet Options].
- Select the [Security] tab and click on [Customize Level] in [Security Level of This Zone].
- heck [Validate] for [Active Script] in [Script], and click [OK].
- From the tool bar, click [Tools] and select [Internet Options].
- Select the [General] tab and click on the [User Help] button.
- Uncheck all the boxes displayed on the screen and click [OK].
If using Macintosh
- From the tool bar, click on [Edit] and select [Initial Setting].
- Select the [Web Browser] item and select [Web Contents].
- Select [Validate Script] in [Active Contents].
- Check [Use of Stylesheet] in [Page Contents] and click [OK].
- From the tool bar, click [Edit] and select [Settings].
- Select [Validate Script] in [Active Contents].
- Check [Use Stylesheet] in [Page Contents] and click [OK].
Changes to the Policy of This Website
The Company may change the policy of this website to accompany changes in regulations.